The Nostalgia Box offers interactive, fun and educational experience for all students. The Nostalgia Box is the perfect place to learn the history of video games and changes in technology in an engaging way.
- Our materials and exhibition fit in with History and Technology curriculum
- Questionnaire/classroom discussion materials are available on request
- Located only 5 minutes walk from the Cultural Centre, 10 minutes walk from Perth Train and Bus Station, and we are right beside Central TAFE
- Bundle your excursion with other Institutions in the area like Art Gallery, PICA, Central TAFE or Scitech.
- Not weather dependent – indoor
- Toilet facilities in the building
- Disabled friendly
For more information, please download our Excursion Plan below.
Testimonial: ‘We had an awesome experience for our excursion at the Nostalgia Box.The children were engaged in not only the gaming component but also the museum with the old consoles. Jessie (the owner) was very accommodating and suggested how we could best spend our time, her ideas and flexibility were greatly appreciated. I would defiantly recommend an excursion to the Nostalgia Box, it fits well into the History component of the curriculum and is fun and safe place to visit. It was very reasonably priced and it’s indoors so you don’t need to worry about the weather.’ — Anthony Year 2 Teacher