School Excursion at The Nostalgia Box!
The Nostalgia Box offers a unique, fun and educational experience where students learn the history of video games and changes in technology in an engaging way.
Why visit us as part of your school excursion…
- Our materials and exhibition fit in with History and Technology curriculum
- Questionnaire/classroom discussion materials are available on request
- Located only 5 minutes walk from the Cultural Centre, 10 minutes walk from Perth Train and Bus Station, and we are right beside Central TAFE
- Bundle your excursion with other Institutions in the area like Art Gallery, PICA, Central TAFE or Scitech.
- Not weather dependent – indoor
- Toilet facilities in the building
- Disabled friendly
For more information, please download our Excursion Plan.
Testimonial: ‘We had an awesome experience for our excursion at the Nostalgia Box.The children were engaged in not only the gaming component but also the museum with the old consoles. Jessie (the owner) was very accommodating and suggested how we could best spend our time, her ideas and flexibility were greatly appreciated. I would defiantly recommend an excursion to the Nostalgia Box, it fits well into the History component of the curriculum and is fun and safe place to visit. It was very reasonably priced and it’s indoors so you don’t need to worry about the weather.’ — Anthony Year 2 Teacher
If you have any question or would like to book in a session, please include the following information in your email:
- Date of excursion
- Time of excursion
- Number of students
- Year of students
- Number of teachers/supervisors